MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Our Plant To Plate Interns . . .
- Cultivate enduring life skills (e.g., effective communication, nutritious food preparation, money management, self-reliance).
- Enhance skill sets for seeking, securing, and thriving in work opportunities
- Foster professional aptitude and skills (e.g., responsibility, time management, résumé writing).
- Develop a network of personal and professional references
- Advocate for themselves and their community
- Cultivate mental and emotional wellness (e.g., stress management, resilience).
- Participate in meaningful ways to fight climate change.
- Build lasting relationships with mentors
“This program has given me the tools that I can use now and for future experiences that will help guide me through difficult times. I am honored to be networking with them now helping to recruit future interns. This program has helped me in many ways and has continued to help me and others even during a pandemic.”
2019 Plant to Plate Graduate